Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Owen's first Easter


Happy Easter to my little baby!! It was Owen's first Easter! However, he did not care about it. He was a very grumpy the whole day. Until.. we put on Toy Story 2! In

Owen's Easter basket the Easter bunny brought him:
- A pop up book about flying
- A Cookie Monster book to read in the bath tub
- Toy Story 2
- A little baby Easter Bunny.

Mommy and Daddy got him the Bunny Bag (for his Easter Egg Hunt) and his first Easter card. Auntie Pauline got Owen the cute Monkey Backpack, Auntie Gloria got Owen his very first bunny(on the right) and the little bunny on the bike with Jelly Beans.

Here's mommy and daddy's little Easter bunny =)



Thank you Easter Bunny for all of my gifts. I loved them. Thank you mommy and daddy for bunny bag that I used for my Easter Egg Hunt. Thank you Auntie Pauline and Auntie Gloria for my monkey backpack and my bunnies. I had a perfect Easter. =)
Love,
Owen

No comments: