Owen playing in his new pool =) he LOVES the pool & LOVES to go outside. (we did let him open the pool early. SO these pictures are from the 23rd.)The pool has a built in slide too.
Owen LOOVES baby Mason!! The cutest thing EVER!!
I was trying to record Owen touching Mason while I was trying to make sure Owen didn't grab him hard or hurt him. Owen is pretty darn strong. It's so cute though!!
Yes, Owen is starting to climb. However, he only climbs on that table and the couches. He is completely afraid of the stairs.
Mason was really fussy so I asked to hold him and I got him to stop crying =). Then he fell asleep in my arms. Owen wanted me though so I gave him to Nate.
Well, that's it for now.
1 comment:
Happy Easter Owen (and Ashli and Jesse too)! Great pictures as always. :) Owen and Mason are so adorable. Such cute little cousins.
Post a Comment