Last night I was reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" and I read a word that reminded me of Cinnabon! All night I wanted one so bad but it was too late and Owen was sleepy. So this morning I got Owen all bundled up and we took a trip to the mall =) He had fun hanging out with mommy today.
It truely is the most amazing feeling to be a mom. I can't believe how much you can love someone soo much soo fast.
I really don't like these pictures of me. Owen just looks so sweet though! =)
MUAH!! Mommy loves you!!!
2 comments:
Are you kidding me? You AND Owen both look great!
I love your new blog header. You are a nautral born blogger! :)
As for your trip to the mall, I know you enjoy your Mommy/Son time-but you better call me next time. I need to smother Owen in kisses. Especially, in his adorable dalamation outfit. A cute baby? AND Cinnabon? Sounds like the PERFECT way to start the day! :)
By the way....What was the word in the book that triggered your sweet tooth?
Post a Comment