Look at Owen sitting up all my himself! (with a little help from the boppy) He started to lean to the side a little bit because he was trying to get the camera from me.
Since I couldn't get him to be still, I layed him down and video'd him =) Silly little baby.
He loves to sit in his highchair and play with his teething ring. He has really loved that thing lately. I'm pretty sure a tooth will come through very soon.
He didn't have a long day and he slept for like 12 hours last night but he past out on me while I was feeding him. For nap time I normally swaddle him and put him in his crib, but I haven't let him sleep on my lap in so long that today I just let him sleep.=) I love this little baby OH so much!
1 comment:
Oh-My-GOODNESS! He is always just SO cute! I am so glad you got to hold him while he took a nap. It is hard not to make it a habbit, but it is SO worth it. Try to take advantage of it. Just so sweet!
Post a Comment