Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Catching up on the blogging

I haven't been posting all of the pictures that I have been taking. So this post is going to be kind of long so that I can put everything on here.

A TRIP TO GRANDPA'S HOUSE--

Last week Owen and I went on a little trip to go visit Grandpa, Grandma Meg & Uncle Nate. I got Jack in the Box on the way there. I was downstairs eating while my brother was on his computer (like always) and I had Owen in his car seat. I thought that he looked SO cute, so I took some pictures. Owen was wearing jeans for the first time. I love this picture! Look at the little sign he's making with his right hand.


I think his little face is just so sweet and so cute! He didn't want to look at the camera, he just wanted to look at Tigger so I took the picture anyways.


I think this is one of my favorite pictures of him. I love the face that he's making! It's so funny. The jacket and the jeans made his eyes look so beautiful. =)

I had to go to the restroom so I asked my brother to watch Owen. When I came back I saw him playing with Owen. Owen was moving so the picture wasn't perfect.


This picture is for you mom. I knew that you would want a picture if Nate. His hair is long. He won't cut it. I can't believe my little brother is almost 16! Geez!


WALK AROUND THE TOWN--TOWNSQUARE


Jesse and I have been wanting to take Owen out more and letting him see more of the world. The weather has been so ugly so we haven't gone anywhere. On Jesse's weekend the weather was pretty nice so we decided to take Owen to TownSquare to walk around. I wanted to see how much longer Owen had until he could fit into into a really cute outfit (which was 9months). When I put it on him it fit him perfectly! I couldn't believe it! & neither could Owen. (look familar Katie? =) )


When we got there and got Owen out, he was sound asleep. We knew he would wake up sooner or later. So we just walked around for a little bit. I got frozen yogurt from Yogurtland and Jesse got some Thai Tea with boba in it.


We sat down at a little table and just talked for awhile. Owen finally woke up but he didn't look too happy.


We let him hang out for a little bit. He was confused, he didn't know where he was so he just kinda looked around. I LOVE these pictures of him!



JUST A COUPLE VIDEO'S OF THE BABY--

Owen was playing with Jesse's strings on his sweatshirt. =)


This video is of Owen watching Handy Manny on the laptop. We could not get his attention at all! We thought it was so funny.


Owen has been teeting really bad lately. He is always drooling and he bites on anything he can get his little mouth on. We were at Walmart and saw this teething ring that vibrates when the baby bites on it. We didn't get it and when we got home I wished that we would of. We went to Target the next day and they had the teething ring, so we bought it. Owen loves it.


Once again he was watching Handy Manny. His daddy tought him how to lay down when he's on his stomach. He looks so sweet when he does that! He gets really happy when they start to sing.

1 comment:

Katie and Mark said...

Love your post. Sounds like you had a great "date" to Townsquare! Owens' eyes did look beautiful in that outfit.

I cannot believe Owen fits in that outfit already! It looks great on him! :) Thanks for posting a picture of him in it.

As for your videos, LOVE THEM...ALL! And, I still cannot figure out how to do it. I need you to come teach me! :)