Sunday, February 7, 2010

My little baby is 6 months!!!

Yesterday Owen Michael turned 6 months old! I can not believe how fast these last 6 months have gone by! When you have a baby it seems like time just speeds up and passes by you. These 3 pictures are before Owen turned 6 months.

A cute picture of him in the bath tub with Shampoo in his hair. =)


Owen just laying down being silly.



6 MONTH OLD BABY OWEN--

We took a video of Owen when he was in the tub last night. He was talking to the camera =)


Owen had a lot of strands of hair on his head that were longer then the others. Jesse and I decided to cut his hair and fix that problem. However, when daddy took the video Owen's little pee pee was in it. So, I won't put the video on here. =(

BEFORE THE HAIRCUT-



AFTER THE HAIRCUT-




TODAY--
Last night when I was going to sleep I remember a video game that I played when I was younger. So today we set out to find it. But we didn't =( So I wanted to go and get a boba drink...but the boba place was closed=(. So since daddy is just OH so sweet we drove to Townsquare and we both got boba drinks =). With all this running around Owen was very sleepy. When we got home he slept for about 3 hours!! I couldn't believe it. Daddy went upstairs to get the baby. Owen and daddy were being bad, so mommy sent both of them them to go play in jail.


Owen forgot there is no talking in jail.


When I reminded him, he got upset with mommy.


He looked at daddy like, "Do I really have to be quiet?"


Daddy said, "No baby, you can talk all that you want."


Daddy told Owen, "It's okay baby, mommy is just playing around with us. We love mommy =)"


Of course he didn't stay mad at mommy for long


I never thought that I would ever be as happy as I am now. I completely love being a mom and a wife. I am so in love with both of my babies =)I am the luckiest person in the world. I have what no money could ever buy.

3 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

SIX MONTHS! I still cannot believe it. His cute little face just makes me smile. He has the most beautiful smile-it melts my heart. LOVE his haircut. He looks like an very grown-up young man now! ;)

rhonda said...

I know Katie!! hes my heart!! wanna pinch his cheeks ;D i love u baby boy!!

Katie and Mark said...

Rhonda, I have heard a lot about you! :) Now, through the blog, I can finally congratulate you! Your Grandson is a total doll, and Ashli is amazing! You must be very proud...