Just some pictures of Owen having fun eating like a big boy =)
Here is daddy feeding the baby for the first time.
SECOND FEEDING OF RICE CEREAL--
Owen really loves to be a big boy and eat. Sometimes he just can't wait for us to put the spoon in his mouth.
Silly pictures of the baby eating=)
GREEN BEANS!!--
It is amazing to look back and see how much Owen has grown up. Jesse and I were up until 1am just looking at old pictures and watching old video's of him. Look how grown up my little man is. This is Jesse feeding Owen for the VERY first time. Owen was just a day old.
And then daddy feeding the baby soild food for the first time.
2 comments:
Oh! What a big boy! He is doing so good with his first solids. And, you guys are totally right about him liking those green beans! :) Mmmmmmm......
With those baby blues it is going to be impossible for chicks NOT to dig him. Flash those dimples with those sparkly blue eyes and every chick will dig him as much as I do!
Oh yeah, one more thing-LOVE the last two pictures. It is insane how much they change in the first six months of their little lives. I am so glad you are documenting it all...
We need to get together soon. I miss Owen-and you! :)
Post a Comment