Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's day part 1

We took Owen to his 6 month check up on the 8th. Owen Michael is 17lbs and 3oz! He is now 26 inches long! Dr. Garcia said that his gums are swollen because my poor little baby is teething =(. The last couple of weeks have been so difficult. Growth spurt, teething, speration anxiety, and stranger anxiety. Poor little guy. He starts to cry when people he doesn't know get close to him. Dr Garcia also told us that it's time to start SOLID FOOD!! So on Jesse's day off we are going to start feeding him rice cereal. We can't wait!! We also have to stop swaddling him. We tried that last night and oh man. We didn't go to sleep until after 2am. So, that's another thing we will do on Jesse's day off. Anyways... we took pictures of Owen at the doctors office. The date says the 4th but it was really the 8th(stupidcamera)

Owen sitting down waiting for Dr. Garcia.



Daddy told Owen he was going to be getting some shots.



Little fat boy laying down.


TONIGHT--
We were putting Owen to sleep and he has discovered something new. A bad little habbit. But it's soooo cute!! =)






VALENTINES PICTURES--
I got an email from Sears saying that they have a special on Valentine's day pictures. 10 Valentine's day cards for $5. So, we went and took some pictures. The cards won't be ready until the 20th, but here are the proofs. =)


















1 comment:

Katie and Mark said...

Oh Ashli- I LOVE all the pictures! Your family looks beautiful. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture where you and Jesse are kissing Owen. What an adorable shot. I would be lying if I did not say, I was THRILLED to see him in the outfit I bought him! :)

As for his "bad habit" at bedtime, I think of it more as a talent! What a talented young man he is for sticking that cute little tongue out! :)~

I can't wait to hear how his baby cereal goes. Good luck, and needless to say-take lots of pix for the blog!