Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

Mommy put Owen down for a nap and when she came downstairs daddy had all of this waiting for her...





Here are my Valentine's =) (yes I had two)


Later that night when daddy was watching the All-Star game, mommy did this for him.



I made Manicotti and garlic bread. We had Pepsi and Apple Cider to drink.

Mommy and her baby Valentine. His very first one ever.



We all had the best Valentine's Day. =) I didn't expect Jesse to get me anything since money is pretty tight lately...but he got me 2 cards, balloons, 3 cupcakes from the best place in the world- the Cupcakery and a single rose. Owen even got mommy a card and a box of candy hearts. I loved everything he did. He knows that I'm not the kind of girl that needs material stuff to make me happy. Everything was perfect! I love my family!!

2 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

So sweet! I think I might cry! ;) Tell Jesse he gets a BIG 10 in my book! :) I love seeing Jesse with his family. It is very sweet to see him be such a great Hubby.

Ashli, the pix of you and Owen are precious. He will be your little Valentine forever!

rhonda said...

I'm like Katie..thisjust melts my heart to see my babygirl!! w/ her little Valentine!!!& the wonderful hubby she had and daddy to Owen!! :)