Owen turned 7 months old. March 7th, his very first tooth cut through!! Which is why I just haven't got around to do the blog. I know most of my blogs are pretty random but =) oh well. Owen had just finished his dinner. I was holding him while Jesse was blowing bubbles, then Owen just started being silly.
His FAVORITE thing to do now. Everynight when he gets out of the tub, on his changing table, he does this. It is the cutest thing ever. I can't wait to show this to him when he gets older. I remember my cousin used to do that when she was little. She would sit on the floor and try to lick her shoe or her toes, just to make everyone smile and laugh. Owen however, just loves to bite his toes!
Yesterday (march 9th) out of nowhere it started to snow. The snowflakes were HUGE too! (they didn't stick though) It was way too cold to take Owen outside, so I put him right by the door to watch the snow fall. Who knows if he even saw it or not. He's just a happy baby.
What can I say? He's a boy!
And I LOVE him!! =)
2 comments:
Super cute! I LOVE it when they "find" their feet. One of my favorite pictures of Grayson is when he was laying in his stroller while eatting his foot.
He looked excited for the snow, and his warm fuzzy bear outfit seemed to fit the occasion perfect! :)
I WANT HIS FEET!!! AND THE REST OF HIM!!!
X0X0X0X0X0X0X
Post a Comment