Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We made a wish..... and YOU came true =)

I swear the last couple of days I feel like Owen has just GROWN up so much! He is doing so many new things everyday! I remember the night I found out I was pregnant, it seems like yesterday. I remember the night of August 5th- I couldn't sleep because we had to be at the hospital at 4am to get induced. =( I want to rewind time and relive all of this.

Yesterday 3-2-10 was the first time Owen had Pears. His first fruit!


Once again my sweet little BOY, learned something new last night.

And here's the video. =)


Today we wanted to get out of the house, so we decided to take Owen to Toys-R-Us for the first time. He really liked it there. I wish I had all of the money in the world because I wanted to buy him everything in the store.
He is starting to act more and more goofy everyday. After he was done eating lunch today, he was just smiling and smiling so I took some pictures.

Owen playing Peek-A-Boo with mommy

After Owen ate lunch, we took him to the park for the very first time. However, it was pretty windy so we didn't stay long at all.



I LOVE my family so much! =)

1 comment:

Katie and Mark said...

I love your pregnancy pictures! It is all so amazing. When (or if) you do it again, it is SO fun because you realize how quickly time goes, and you savor every moment! :)

I like the pix at Toys-R-Us with the Toy Story toys because I know he loves that movie.

YEAH Owen! The park! It is warming up, and then we can hang out at the park together.