Owen's second swimming class was today. He doesn't really like it. It might just be because he was so sleepy but he was pretty fussy the whole time in the pool. Here are some pictures.
Owen was being so funny right before bath time. So, we thougt we would share =)
HE CRAWLED!! & I got it on video!! I guess I'll have to leave him naked more often.
3 comments:
nuttin cuter than naked baby!!!! :)
hes soo beautiful!!!...cutest little fish i ever did see!!
Love 'um, but my computer isn't loading videos right now! Darn it! I want to see him crawl. Maybe at Grayson's party tomorrow? :)
I LOVE the pic of him in his crawl position staring straight at the camera while smiling! Sooo adorable!
His water picture on his back reminds me of Grayson. Grayson does NOT like to lay back like that. It makes him nervous-
TOO CUTE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY NEPHEW IS CRAWLING!!!!
Post a Comment