This is my 3rd post tonight so it is going to be quick and simple. We went to the Henderson WinterFest on Sunday. It was pretty cool. I just wish Owen was a little older to enjoy everything. I had a good time though. It made me happy because my brother got to come and hang out with us too =) They had all kinds of weird/different floats. They had some rides,a petting zoo and Santa was there.
i barely just found your blog! It is sooo cute. I love all the pictures of your family. Owen is going to be one handsome guy. Can't wait for my next trip to Henderson so we can hang out!
1 comment:
Ashli,
i barely just found your blog! It is sooo cute. I love all the pictures of your family. Owen is going to be one handsome guy. Can't wait for my next trip to Henderson so we can hang out!
Post a Comment