Saturday, December 4, 2010

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Last night was such a fun night!! Katie and I took some of the kids to go watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas. We drove very far, and we thougt we were pretty lost but just when we were about to give up, we found it! There is a park right next to the Metro Police Academy. They had a huge projection screen where thry were playing the movie. Katie brought blankets for us to sit on while we watched. Even though we got there late... We still had a lot of fun! There was free Hot Chocolate, cookies, popcorn and pictures with. . . THE GRINCH!!

Owen and I TRYING to take a picture with the grinch, Owen didn't really like him. haha. I might have to agree. He was a pretty scary looking Grinch.Katie with Brooki and Grayson. Gray didn't really like the Grinch either. heheClose ups of mommy and baby


Even though it was pretty cold, it was very fun! A lot more fun to come this month right Katie!? Thanks again for going with me and Owen! We had a blast! I hope you, Brooki and Grayson had fun too! Sorry we took the EXTRA long way. What a journey! haha!! Thanks again! =)

1 comment:

Katie and Mark said...

The extra long journey was part of the fun! :) Thanks for inviting us. Can't wait for our next adventure.