Friday, January 28, 2011

A walk in the park =)

Monday, January 17, 2011--
Katie invited Owen and I to go to Anderson Dairy Farm! (Owen FINALLY got new shoes so he has been on the go ever since! He wears a 6 1/2 and his feet are double wide. Little boy has very wide feet) We had a ton of fun that day!! I took a lot of pictures so I'm not going to do too much writing. Enjoy =)

ANDERSON DAIRY FARM


Very fun! =) After the Dairy Farm we went to go eat at Subway. And then we went to the coolest park ever!! Owen had a blast!
OWEN AT SUBWAY

This park was so pretty to look at! All kinds of ponds and ducks, everywhere!!Brooki & Grayson came very close to catching a duck! Tricky little guys.

Thanks again Katie for inviting us! We had a GREAT time!!

1 comment:

Katie and Mark said...

That was SO much fun! We totally need to go to that park on my kids next day off of school. It was so relaxing, and we always love hanging out with you. Ü