Whenever Owen is sleepy he pulls his blanket out of his crib and just sits there with it in his mouth. I thought this was too cute.
A few days ago Owen & I went to hang out with Katie on the other side of town.Owen had a blast! It's always fun to go hang out with them! (Katie why don't we ever take more pictures? Like of us or the kids together?hmm we need too)
He was so tired on the way back. He passed out, while he was reading "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." Poor baby!
On the 1st of March, Owen and I wanted to take Jesse to the very cool park that Katie had shown us. It was very fun! We all had a really good time!
We saw the weirdest ducks ever. Later, my dad told us that they were swans. Still not sure if that is true. They were very strange!
They were making a really loud sound too! They were VERY brave and kept coming close to us! They freaked me out! There were 2 white ducks that followed them everywhere. It was kind of weird.
But there were also regular ducks.
Family pictures =)
This is for you Katie =)
Look, my little baby dinosaur hatched!( we finally got the picture Katie!)
What a fun day that was!! That same day Owen had dinner earlier then everyone else. So, while Jesse, me and Nate were eating dinner, we were feeding Owen a chocolate pudding. If we took too long to feed him a spoon full, this is what he would do. Very smart little man!!
1 comment:
The turtles!!! You saw the turtles! :) I'm so jealous they weren't out when we went. I am so glad you took Jesse to that park. It's an amazing park.
Thanks for coming to Cafe Río and the park. It was so nice getting to hang out. Poor Owen looks so exhausted on the ride home. We wore him out. :)
I can't wait to hang out in Sunday! We will take LOTS of pix this time... LOL
Post a Comment