Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sand, sand, everywhere!

The weather is finally really nice!! Jesse and I want to let Owen play outside everyday now. Only thing is, he likes to get into Grandpa and Grandma Megs rocks. Then he throws them everywhere. I caved and went to Target and I bought him a little tiny pool. Then I bought some play ground sand at Home Depot. Owen now has a place to play in when he goes outside =). He loves it! But now he throws the sand =S.

First I HAD to put this picture!! We took Owen to the park yesterday evening and Jesse took this picture! Amazing!! (do you see the sand that Owen had just thrown in the air!? His eyes are even closed because he knew what he did)
Mommy and Daddies little sand monster!



Before we let him go inside I tried to get all the sand off. This little monkey had sand on and all over his shorts, on his legs, on his arms, in his ears, in his mouth, in his HAIR! in his diaper, stuck between his toes. I don't know if there was more sand in the sandbox or on Owen! But that's what boys are for right!? =)

These pictures are from a few days ago. They are just so cute I had to put them on here =)!!

1 comment:

Katie and Mark said...

What a cute post! I love all the adorable pictures. :) His sandbox looks like so much fun. I love that you took him to the park in the evening. :) Jesse is quite the photographer. ;)

Btw, why didn't we take pictures on our date night? LOL