Yesterday we went & took Owen to see the Easter bunny then we went & took family pictures. Last year Owen was afraid of Santa so we were kind of nervous of how Owen was going to do with the Easter bunny. He actually walked up really close to the Easter bunny then ran back to us smiling. We thought that was a good sign but as soon as we put Owen on the Easter bunny's lap, he started to cry. I'm going to have to scan his Easter Bunny picture but here are some pictures of Owen without the Easter bunny.I'm going to compare his Easter pictures from last year.
Owen Michael Martinez 2010

Owen Michael Martinez 2011

Owen with Daddy 2010

Owen with Daddy 2011

Owen & Mommy 2010

Owen & Mommy 2011

2011





I can't believe how much Owen has grown! It's pretty crazy. I guess all of us look different. Jesse lost weight, I gained weight & Owen grew! Next year I will have lost a lot of weight! =)
1 comment:
Awwwwww.....Owen! We love you! You look as cute as ever! BTW, I love the "flashback" pictures.
Post a Comment