Last night I decided that I wanted to have a fun summer and do a lot of activities with Jesse and Owen... so I got on the computer and looked around for fun free things to do in Vegas. This week we went to the Gilcrease Nature Sanctuary. It was pretty cool!! We saw a lot of neat animals!
Jesse & Owen looking at the HUGE goldfish. (The water was really murky though)
Some of the ducks and birds we saw.
This was one of the BEST things we saw!! PEACOCKS!! They were SO pretty! & kind of loud!
Have you EVER seen an albino peacock!? Well, now you HAVE!
Well, hello there Mr. Ostrich.
Cute little duckies!
Ooooh! Look! There are some baby ducks around here somewhere!!
Emus!! They are from Australia!
Aahh, Lama face!! (Emperor's New Groove!)
A pony Owens size!! Yay!!
I know you are going to love this one Katie!
Some more BIRDS we saw. Chickens, doves, a ROOSTER!! some blue birds and some amazon parrots..
This is the BIGGEST pigeon I have EVER seen in my life!! He couldn't even walk!!
Mr. Piggy
Billy goat! Check out the eyes!!
My favorite of all, the parrots! The first one was my FAVORITE!
1 comment:
That place looks right up our alley! I've got to take my kiddos there. I've never seen an albino peacock-LoL! As for that FAT pigeon...Something is seriously wrong with him. He's like the big, fat pigeon from Rio (only fatter). :) I'm glad you guys had a fun day. Summer is going to be a blast!
Post a Comment