Look. At. That. Hair!
Once again, I have to catch up on the blog. Owen has just been going, going, going. He gets into everything so it's hard to get time to do anything. Anyways, here's some random pictures of the baby. This was at Owen's last Library class.
We were at Katie and Mark's for Grayson's birthday party. Jesse decided to introduce basketball to Owen a little early. Look how much bigger the ball is infront of him.
I LOVE this picture. Jesse and I got Owen a Woody doll, but he is more like a pillow doll. I took a picture of Owen watching Toy Story while holding his Woody doll =) SO CUTE!
Me holding Woody for Owen to try to grab.
Owen after he was done eating his lunch.
On May 2nd it was mine and Jesse's anniversary. He took me out to eat to the Cheesecake Factory & it was yummy! Owen was even a good little boy.
Here is us before we left.
Jesse at the Cheesecake Factory. (I know Pauline and Lala, you don't like Jesse's hair long. Don't worry, he already cut it. Haha )
Sweet baby Owen at the Cheesecake Factory.
Last but not least, ME.
1 comment:
Wow! 9 months old! His first birthday is going to be here before you know it.
Congrats on your anniversary. I'm glad you guys went and did something nice. :)
I LOVE the pictures of Owen and his Woody. Too adorable.
Post a Comment