Yesterday I was just laying down on the floor & Mr. Owen thought it would be funny to pull mommy's hair. & Jesse thought it would be funny to take a picture and video, so here you go.
Auntie Pauline, Owen can now fit into his Laker outfit!! =)
The momment you have been waiting for! The night before he turned 9 months, he just got up and started crawling. I got the camera as fast as I could. This was taken May 5th. Cinco de Mayo! haha!
Jesse took this video while I was taking a nap.
Last night Jesse and I went into Owen's room & this is what we found.
1 comment:
What a big boy! I am SO mad that I cannot see all your videos (dumb computer is still messed up). I need to stop by and see him crawl in person! :)
Post a Comment