Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Falling behind

These pictures were taken on Mother's Day. Owen and I went down to see Grandpa, Grandma Meg (I mean Auntie Meg) and Uncle Nate. Owen really loves his Uncle =) Here they are watching Toy Story 2. Here's Owen and Jesse later that night. Owen's Toy Story obsession continues-- so cute!! Just more pictures of him watching Woody and Buzz. Even though Toy Story was on the TV; it just wasn't enough for Owen. He had to hold the DVD case and lay on his Woody doll. A few days ago I was taking a nap and Jesse took pictures of Owen in black and white. I LOVE the way that they turned out. Here is Owen helping Jesse play his game.
Owen having some fun with his daddy.


More to come =)

1 comment:

Katie and Mark said...

Those black and white pix did come out SO adorable!