Wow, I can not believe how fast time has gone by. 2010 is basically OVER and done. Kind of sad when you think about it.However, Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. Not because of gift giving. I genuinely love Christmas. I love the feeling that it brings =). The music is peaceful and fun, the lights are beautiful, even though the weather is cold... Thats when the food comes in. Hot chocolate with marshmellows!! S'mores! My favorite! Anyways... Last year Jesse and I had a quick easy time decorating the tree, this year... Not so easy. =)
NIGHT NUMBER ONE: Putting the tree up
Merry Christmas, Santa baby!! Jesse putting the tree together while Owen watched. He loved watching his daddy put the tree up.I love this picture! My idea! =) NIGHT NUMBER TWO: Decorating the tree. What a big help Owen was, UNTIL.. he found the lights... That's all for now. =)
1 comment:
I love your Christmas post! Very cute. Owen looks thrilled Christmas is here too. :)
Post a Comment