Owen is gettin used to the swimming pool now. Even though he was grumpy from teething, he did a really good job inside the pool on Wednesday.

I guess Owen wanted to have a little more fun, so he thought he would dunk his face in the water just a little. Jesse thought I dunked Owen's head but after watching the video he saw that Owen did it himself. Poor baby! Right when the video starts is when he dunks his head, so pay attention.
At the end when he was screaming, it was really loud! It was so cute though!! =) Until next time...
1 comment:
I'm so glad he likes his class now. He needs to be a water baby model because that water makes his eyes pop! Love those baby blues especially when they are paired with those beautiful pearly whites he is showing off! Total doll!
Post a Comment